While in the middle of the 21st century, humanity is emerging from one of its worst health crises, animals believing themselves to live peacefully in the forest, face daily the trafficking of wild species as well as the trafficking of bushmeat.
For more than 10 years, J.A.C.K has acted as guarantor in order to protect the wild species of primates located in the geographical area of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Several seizures have been made year after year from individuals who held primates, and several traffickers have been arrested in possession of primates.
In the coming days, J.A.C.K should welcome new orphans from all over the DRC, in order to live with their loved ones.
But J.A.C.K wouldn’t be able to do it alone, because repatriating a primate requires colossal resources. It requires :
– Logistic means (transport, official documents from the administrative authorities, etc.);
– Prepare their home for a 90-day quarantine. This quarantine is necessary because it allows the veterinary team to check the state of the primates in terms of physical and mental health before their reintegration into a group;
– Permanent veterinary care;
– A healthy and balanced diet;
– Hire staff who could care for babies who have been cut off from maternal affection.
All of this J.A.C.K couldn’t do without you. Therefore, we are setting up a way for you to send us your help in order to repatriate all these primates who must come to the sanctuary.
J.A.C.K does not receive any subsidy from the Congolese State, it lives thanks to subsidies from international and local associations as well as from individuals.
Without your help, the primates are doomed to their fate and therefore need you.
Take action for them, before it’s too late !!!
The collection link is below:
Important note – Please keep in mind that it is very difficult to send funds to the DR Congo and that your contribution goes straight to our French Charity « LES AMIS DE JACK » via the previous link. All funds send to the French Charity are transferred to J.A.C.K. immediatly.
Thanks for your understanding and trust.