The building of a Veterinary Clinic is a huge project for J.A.C.K. and, today, we are proud to announce you the precious contribution of the ZOO DE LA PALMYRE, a French zoo that has been supporting our sanctuary since 2009! J.A.C.K. is extremely grateful to the Zoo, its team and donors for their participation which enables the project to take huge steps forward!
Every day, new buildling material is acquired and J.A.C.K.’s team of artisans does its utmost to reach its goal: the building of an exceptional Vet Clinic! So far,
– the ceiling has been fixed;
– drains were built for waste water and for storm water;
– all the plumbing works have been done;
– the first tiles were set ;
– a concrete sqeed was built at the entrance of the clinic;
– and the external walls of the building are being roughcasted.
More works still have to be done (painting, windows, lights). We remain confident and convinced the Veterinary Clinic of J.A.C.K. will be nice and -of course! – extremely practical!!
The Congolese Sanctuary, its team and residents wish to thank again Mrs Florence and the Zoo of La Palmyre for their interest, for their trust and for their will to provide these orphaned creatures with the best care!
Many, many thanks for making this dream of a vet clinic at J.A.C.K. come true!